Delta Associates offers a unique suite of 360-degree feedback tools that enable individual managers and executives, as well as teams, to benefit from the candid insights of the people who know their work best: their individual coworkers and the other teams they support and interact with. We also aggregate our data to provide a 360-degree view of your entire organization. Please contact us (512-498-9780 or email@example.com) to discuss our unique set of 360-degree feedback products and services.
What Makes Delta Different?
360-degree feedback—seeing how your own view of your performance agrees with or differs from how your boss, peers, employees, and customers view your performance—has become a well accepted tool in industry.
But while many organizations do 360-degree feedback, few reap the full benefit of it. So what makes Delta different?
One of Delta’s recent Venture Capital clients says it best:
We offer a comprehensive suite of 360-degree feedback products, including:
- Manager 360—This is where the 360 process began. We provide both standardized 360 tools and 360s customized to your organization and industry.
- Executive 360—We offer several different options to gather 360 feedback on the competencies appropriate at the executive level. Our options include online quantitative 360 surveys, interviews and combinations of both.
- Team 360—This unique 360-tool shows how a team’s view of its performance compares to the views of the teams it interacts with and supports. Perhaps a Purchasing team sees itself as crisply process-oriented, while internal customer teams like IT see it as a bureaucratic nightmare. Good to know . . . .
- Organizational 360—This tool enables us to create a 360-degree picture of your entire organization at the team and individual levels. What are the strengths of your organization? What are the gaps? What are the blind spots? And—the all important question: What can we do about it?
We also offer a much more flexible and sophisticated array of 360 products than other firms, including:
- Standardized Delta 360—A statistically validated instrument that maps to our own robust competency set
- Customized 360s—We offer the option of modifying our Delta 360 tools to give you customization at a modest cost or the option of creating a totally customized instrument to reflect the nuances of your industry and organization.
- Options for Administering the 360—We offer online administration of our 360 survey tools, interviews and combinations of both online surveys and interviews. At the executive level, we also offer interview-only 360s.
- Flexibility in Rater Categories—Do you want to add special rater categories like Board members or customers? Do you want to differentiate the feedback of middle managers from that of senior managers? We can do that. Is your organization matrixed? We can create rater categories to reflect that.
- Unlimited Numbers of Raters—Some 360s limit the number of raters you can have. In our system you can have as many raters as you like. No limits.
Please contact us (512-498-9780 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss our 360-degree feedback products and services.